Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday Phlog



As promised, a photo of the egg that hatched
(can you see it?)

My girls decided to take their baby unicorns for a walk

So we explored the woods behind our house

That sort of becomes a jungle



With lots of  hills to run down

and trails to explore
dandelions to blow

logs to climb

bugs to discover

daisies to pick

the unicorns had more fun than any of us

they especially loved where the woods dead ends too
(the beach!)

Time to head home, through the woods

weeeeeeeee!!!!!

oh! but who stopped to say hello on the way home?

although I think he was saying 'feed me' instead of 'hello'

baby brother wasn't left out today, he was more in a snuggling
and reading at home sort of mood

he especially was fascinated by the little
kittens in this story

so we read the story with the cute little kittens

before doing what baby brother does best

Z asked me to come see his amazing trick, so I
took a photo of what I THOUGHT was the amazing trick

But he quickly said 'no, that's not it.
this is my amazing trick'

No comments:

Post a Comment