Saturday 29 October 2011

Hogwarts School

Today my children got to go to Hogwarts School!

After getting their Magic Wands, they completed all their lessons successfully, including Divination, Potions (which Zephyr actually drank!), Transformation, Charms, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, and battling Dark CreaturesAfter wearing themselves out with such incredible fun, My Griffindor's (Indigo & Cypress) and Hufflepuff (Zephyr) got to enjoy a magical feast of Bat Sandwiches and other yummies, including some Butter Beer from the Leaky Cauldron.
I didn't capture nearly enough photo's of the entire event. I'm hoping some other guests post pics of the Sorting Hat and also those incredible Lesson  Books and stickers.
Well, Hats Off to our friend Dee who put on this incredible party for her son, Harry. My children ADORE Harry and wish him the happiest birthday ever.
For now, they are sitting here in the complete darkness with me trying to get to sleep.....whilst playing with their neon glowing bracelets they picked up at Transformation class :)












No comments:

Post a Comment