Monday 10 October 2011

BINGO!

Was another Busy Day! the corporate job had my full attention with lots of that ''corporate stuff'', but I did manage a quickie lunch break so the kiddo's and I could mail off our Periodic Table 'Matchbox Swaps' (without taking a photo, unfortunately :( because they were so beautiful!), and we picked up the perfect little 'Mascot' that's to become our Worthing Home Ed Mascot.  At each home ed event, our little Mascot will get to go home with someone new who can keep a diary of activities in the mascots journal before bringing it back so it can go home with yet another member. Can't wait to introduce 'Sunny Squirrel' as our new Worthing Home Ed Mascot!

Today, Indigo put our 'Autumn Scavenger Hunt' cards together for an event tomorrow morning. We're scheduled to meet some Home Ed friends in the little woods behind our house to enjoy this scavenger hunt. Albeit's a bit earlier than we're use to doing events, but I'm having to squeeze in what I can between conference calls at work :)

I'm going to attempt to post our Scavenger Hunt Cards, and if I'm successful, then also our recent Tide Pool Bingo cards will be posted further below :)  Must go now, because I have lots to also prepare for our 'Family History Workshop' this Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment