Monday 24 October 2011

Night at the Museum

The museum looks more like a messy house, but I found a bit of clean floor space I could lay out the kiddo's latest drawings/paintings and take photo's.

whew!

I'm going to quickly pop these up here, for I MUST get to bed early tonight.  One of the Home Ed mums is putting on a spooktacular Halloween party this Wednesday and I want to head over in the morning to help with the set up.  I also have to zip over to the post office to mail our Halloween Matchbox Swaps, AND, the invitations to Indigos' 9th 'Secret Agent' birthday.  She's having 5 of her girlfriends over to be 'spies' for the day, and I can't WAIT to post pics of the invites.....they are fantastic! It's going to be a fun birthday.

But, in meantime, enjoy the artwork :)

Zephyr drew this picture for me then asked me to colour it in

Zephyr drawings

Indigo's illustrating a book she's writing.....about a Unicorn :)

The Unicorn's having a picnic.  And the 3rd picture of the Unicorns playing football won't post for some reason (I'll add later)

Indigo's latest water colour paintings

My fave...the rainbow duck looking at his reflection in the water

Momma and her chicks

Lots of BFF paintings lately

painting of a little stuffed squirrel they picked up from the charity shop

Cypress' coloured pencil drawing of a Haunted House...she drew the picture below on the backside

All the rooms of the haunted house....filled with ghosts

Cypress' water colour paintings...she calls this her new style of painting

Cypress' new style of painting

Cypress painting

Cypress' marker pen drawings....yet another 'new style' she says she created

The entire picture is done in swirls

Cypress draws China

Cypress draws an Indian village

1 comment: